Saturday 25 October 2014

OOTD: Denim and Stripes



In Australia, it is currently Spring - my favourite season. Warm weather that's not sweat-inducing, nice green grass, pretty flowers everywhere, BABY ANIMALS. But in my neck of the woods we haven't had the greatest start to the Springtime which meant I had to wear a more autumn/winter outfit (scandalous).

I had been hunting for the perfect denim jacket for a few months. During my recent trip to Melbourne I thought I had found The One in Topshop, but it was too long in the arms (a common occurence). I rolled the sleeves up once but they were still to long, I tried to roll them a second time but they were too tight. Later that day I was passing by a shop that had a denim jacket on display and I went in to have a look. It was just the right colour, it looked great, and it was only $50. There were around 15 jackets on the rack, so I filtered through them looking for my size. Darn it...just in case, I decided to ask the lady if they had any size 6s or even a size 8. She went to have a look at the same rack...and found my size on the mannequin! It fits perfectly and it looks great with the sleeves rolled up. I hadn't realized how many outfits I could wear this with until I got it home!

Note: My top (brand is Angel Biba) is a few months old and my boots are from over 2 years ago, so they are no longer in stock. I bought my jeans from the market and I have no idea what sort they are other than the brand. They are very very skinny leg black jeans that are high waisted. My jacket is still in stock and is linked directly.


Jacket: MNG
Jeans: ASOS
Boots: Dotti

2 comments:

  1. Lovely boots and cute blouse :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love denim and stripes! So stinkin' cute :)

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete