Thursday 25 September 2014

REVIEW | ASAP Daily Exfoliating Facial Scrub with AHA

We all know the importance of exfoliating our skin, and manual scrubs do a pretty decent job. But after using a product that combines manual and chemical properties, I wonder how I ever went without. My skin has never felt so smooth and clean before.


ASAP daily exfoliating facial scrub is scientifically formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin. Smooth, round exfoliating beads, combined with AHAs, provide the ultimate treatment to remove dead skin cells without irritating and promote healthy looking skin.

It contains 14% Glycolic Acid



This is suitable for daily use on all skin types. I was told to start using it three times a week and gradually build up to daily use, so the skin would not become irritated. I like to use this of a morning, generally in the shower because I hate washing off a scrub over the sink, however the beads are so tiny that it isn't a problem. You apply the product to wet skin and gently massage it for 30 seconds, however I like to do this for 1 minute, just to be sure that each area of my face has been covered.

Where do you buy this wonderful product, you ask? If you click here you can find a stockist near you, in my area it is only stocked at skin and beauty clinics which is where I discovered it. Unfortunately it only lists Australia, New Zealand and the United States and you cannot buy directly from their website, but a quick Google search should point you in the right direction.


Finally we need to talk about the price, which is a big deal for me. I am happy to spend a good chunk of money if I know something works really well, unless I can find a cheaper alternative (take Bioderma/Garnier Micellar Water for example). I paid $29.00 for a 50ml tube, the RRP for 200ml is $49.00 however I found 3 websites that have it for $38.00 or less. I highly recommend this product.

Overall Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment