Friday 28 February 2014

Dotti Wishlist


Ahh Dotti, my favourite store! I've been eyeing quite a few items recently, crossing my fingers that the prices will go down somewhat. If I bought all of this at their current prices, I would be down a lot of money! Click the prices below to follow the direct link to each item.

1. Desire Jumper - $49.95
Different textures are great for winter, and I absolutely adore the eyelash jumpers which are popular right now. It only shows a dusty pink colour online (which is gorgeous!) however in stores I have also seen white and black. There is also a Fuzzy Eyelash Cardigan for $59.95 in ash green, black, and peach nectar.

2. Laser Cut Out Ponte Top - $29.95
I love that this top is quite simple and could be easily dressed up or down. I think this is a really weather-versatile piece because it could add so much when layering during the winter. My pick would be the pink icing or tangerine colours, however it also comes in pearl blush, cream and black.

3. Purple Posie Bodycon Dress - $79.95 now $49.95
I tried this dress in a size 6 but couldn't zip it up the back. I was running low on time so I need to try a size 8 before someone else snaps it up. This dress is so gorgeous and would be perfect to wear on a night out as bodycon dresses look really flattering on me. It even comes with removable straps!

4. Karolina Shift Dress - $69.96
When I first saw this, I knew it was going to haunt me. I feel like it's a little pricey, but it's another great out-on-the-town dress. I have yet to try this on, because it could either suit me really well, or look absolutely terrible! I'm worried that the dress I have been lusting over for more than a month may not find its way into my wardrobe.

5. Breton Stripe Blazer - $79.95
Once again, I feel this is far too pricey for my liking. I really love blazers, and I think the design on this one is amazing. I need to incorporate more color into my winter wardrobe and (as boring as this sounds) I love grey clothes. This is an item I probably won't buy unless the price comes way down, but I will still admire it from afar.

6. Katie Coat - $129.95
A loud coloured coat will definitely be making its way into my wardrobe this season, and what better than orange? I have three concerns over this particular coat. The first is ... you probably guessed it, the price tag. I can't help it, okay? Second is the coat has quite a heavy look to it. Being so small, oversize or bulky clothes can look ridiculous on me. Third is the length. I'm only 5'2 and long coats can be an issue for me. But who knows, maybe the price will go down and it will actually look decent on me? -crosses fingers-

That's my wishlist! What items do you love? Let me know.
P.S. isn't it funny that 5 of 6 pictures use the same model? You may not have noticed that item 2 is worn by a different girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment