Friday 10 January 2014

Sukin Facial Recovery Pack




















Sukin Facial Recovery Pack - $19.95

I went into Priceline today and I came across this little beauty. It contains four Sukin face products and a bath headband. I already own the Facial Moisturiser and Antioxidant Eye Serum, which I love. I kept forgetting to use the eye serum at night and I stopped completely for awhile. It wasn't long before I noticed my undereyes had deteriorated to their original state. It definitely makes a difference and I'm starting to get into using it again. The moisturiser soaks in quickly and does the job.


I'm really looking forward to trying to Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil and the Revitalising Facial Scrub. I actually went to Priceline to buy the rose hip oil as I've heard great things about it. It says to apply 2-3 drops once or twice a day. This stuff is going to last me a LONG time.

The face scrub is said to be a cleanser, which is great considering I used the last of my regular Sukin cleanser yesterday evening. It doesn't say how often it can be used so I might try it once a day, maybe in the mornings, and continue to use my Clearasil cleanser at night.

Have you tried any Sukin products? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment