Sunday 29 December 2013

What's In My Shower


I love to see exactly what products people have, how they use them, and how often. Today I share with you what's in my shower!



I use one or both of these every time I shower. Bioré Steam Activated Cleanser is made especially for use in the shower. The steam created opens the pores of your skin, allowing the product to provide a deep cleanse. I feel this is really moisturizing and makes my skin feel fresh and smooth.

The Bioré Blemish Clearing Scrub has a mandarin and mint scent - quite a strange sounding combination, but I love it! This has fine exfoliating beads that are gentle enough to be used daily and is meant to help clear blemishes. I can't comment on whether this works for that purpose or not because my acne is really stubborn and literally nothing is working for it.


I currently have ombré hair and I used the Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde shampoo and conditioner to maintain my lighter locks. I think this has done a good job at keeping the ends from turning orange. I don't use this every time I wash my hair, but I use this around once a week or when I feel like the ombré needs a pick me up. I have just finished the conditioner and I still have a fair bit of shampoo left to use, so I will repurchase this again soon. If you alternate it with other shampoo and conditioners like I do, it will last a fair amount of time.


The Lee Stafford Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner claim to nourish the roots of your hair to promote growth. I don't think it made too much difference compared to the normal rate my hair grows, but if it did I don't feel like it made such an effect that I want to repurchase it. I felt the bottles were too small, especially at $10 a pop. I didn't use these very often, maybe once or twice every two weeks.

Once again I've finished the conditioner before the shampoo, but I won't be re-buying these. I found it difficult to get the product out because the bottles were so solid, especially towards the end. I also didn't like how long it took to lather up. I wish I could have liked these because I do enjoy other products from the Lee Stafford range, but these were a bust for me.


My beloved Tresemmé! I have used this shampoo and conditioner for many years, starting sometime in my early teens. I love how big the bottles are and the way the shampoo lathers up so nicely. They work great and I will never get tired of using these to wash my hair. I'm all out of conditioner now, guess which one I will be buying?


Finally I have Lush's Snow Fairy which was a recent purchase of mine. This is only available at Christmastime so I will be sad to see this go. I would buy another bottle before they disappear for another year, but I need to get through all the other shower gels I have lying around. I love the playful scent and the way it lathers (one thing you will learn from this post is that I love lathering products!). A little goes a long way which is exactly what I like.

That is everything I have kicking about in my shower currently.
What do you use? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these products! The Lee Stafford products smell amazing. And great pictures, what camera do you use?
    -Beth x

    http://soapandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete