Tuesday 10 December 2013

Haul | Ally Fashion, Valleygirl & Lush


How cute are the bags at Ally Fashion??

Today I finally got around to shopping in some stores I'd been meaning to go to. One of them was Ally Fashion, which opened in town sometime in the last couple of months. I expected everything to be over $50, so I was in for a nice surprise when I discovered how cheap it is! I picked up two tops because they had a  buy one, get a second item half price promotion.

Loose floaty top - $20.00

Low-cut tank top - $6.00 (half price, originally $12.00)

Of course I stopped in at my favourite store, Valleygirl. I couldn't resist these cute sandals which had been reduced from $19.95! Recently I have bought a lot of shoes, but if they are under $20 I don't think it's an issue. Sure, the quality won't be superb and they might not last that long but for something like sandals I'm not willing to pay big.

Silver rope sandals - $9.95

How gorgeous is this cardigan? I always change between different styles, and I've been buying a few things to start a boho collection. This is made from a light material that will be perfect for summer days where you want that little bit of extra layering. I love everything about this.
Cream cardigan - $19.95

One thing I love is collars, another thing I love is a checkered pattern. Combine the two and I can't resist. This will look great tucked out or into jeans. It's sheer which will be great for summer with a tank top underneath, and I can easily layer it in the cooler months.

Checkered shirt - $14.95

Would you believe me if I said I'd never been to Lush before? Well it's true - I hadn't until today! I didn't even know we had one in Tasmania until a few weeks ago when I saw the sign only a few stores down from Myer. How had I not seen it before?! I was able to contain my excitement (only just) as I browsed all the goodies I had seen countless times in the world of YouTube and blogging. Unfortunately, the house I live in doesn't actually have a bath. Catastrophic, no? So I was only able to stare lustfully at the bath treats for a few seconds before I forced myself to move on.

I have heard that Snow Fairy receives a lot of love in the world of beauty, so when I saw this fabulous little gift pack I had to buy it - for myself of course. Merry Christmas to me ...

$22.50
(In case you were wondering - yes, I did pretend I was a unicorn after I had opened this)

Three delicious little goodies

 Snow Fairy Shower Gel 100g
Individual retail price - $9.95

 Bubblegum Lip Scrup 25g
Individual retail price - $9.95

I didn't take a photo of the soap on its own because I didn't want to open the packaging but the picture looked rubbish with it on. It is called Angels Delight, it is 70g but when I look at the Lush website I can only find it in 100g which is $5.95 It doesn't show a picture but the description says it is a crescent moon, so I have no idea why I have a star. I would assume they have the wrong name printed, does anyone know?

Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort

4 comments:

  1. super haul post!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pieces - I love the checkered shirt

    x greta
    Flourish Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute haul! i honestly love all those things from lush!! <3
    http://aussiebeautyjournal.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete