Thursday 5 September 2013

My Current Skin Care Products

Today I thought it would be nice to share my thoughts with you on various skin care products I currently use on a daily basis.

I enjoyed using these wipes by Garnier and will be purchasing more of these. I use wipes to remove my makeup and I like them to stay wet during the process. These do just that and also remain fresh after opening the packet, right down to the 25th wipe! The seal does its job well. I rate this product quite high and as I already mentioned, I will buy more.
Garnier Clean Detox Wipes

This product is incredible, I fell in love from the moment I tried it. I use this after I remove my makeup with wipes. First of all it is a cream cleanser, which I like because I rub it into my skin for longer than a foaming cleanser (which is also available in the Sukin range). Even more exciting for me was that you can use a wet face washer rather than rinsing with water. I absolutely hate having to rinse with water and pat your face dry, so this was a life saver for me. Funnily enough I wash it off now. All Sukin products have a list of harmful ingredients they don't use which I find very interesting. Their slogan is skincare that doesn't cost the earth which seems very fitting. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed and I will definitely repurchase this once I run out (which won't be for awhile!)
Sukin Cream Cleanser

The moisturiser was my second Sukin purchase. After loving the cream cleanser so much, I had high hopes for this. However it seems like any other moisturizer to me, it does the job and that's all I ask for. There was only sensitive available at the time I bought this so next time I will get the normal one and see how it is different.
Sukin Facial Moisturiser

This serum is to be used under the eyes after cleansing. I have minor wrinkles under my eyes and I use this before applying my makeup (although I don't know if you are meant to do that) and it smooths out the skin. I also use this at night after taking off my makeup and cleansing. I haven't been using this for too long but I believe it is making a difference to the appearance of my under eye lines.
Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum

I was given this tub from my sister who doesn't use products like this. I had it for quite awhile before I gave it a go and I'm so glad I finally did. I use this around ten minutes before I go to bed instead of using a moisturiser at night. I take a small amount of product from the lid, dab it onto my face and rub it all in. This takes a few minutes to completely settle in to my skin which is why I do it just before I go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning I notice such a difference in my skin. It feels so refreshed, clean and it improves my spots.

This tub is going to last me absolutely ages but when I do eventually run out, I will repurchase it (if I can find it, I've never actually seen it before although I have never looked)(I just looked at Priceline online and they sell this, although it is a completely different design and it's only $4.00, whaaaaaaaat! I'd have never given this a second look because it is so cheap).
Redwin Vitamin E Creme Evening Primrose Oil

I hope you enjoyed my mini reviews, if you have tried any of these I would love to know what you think! Let me know your favourite skin care products.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently discovered you. You have such a pretty blog!
    xx

    http://wayofyinandyang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete