Thursday 9 May 2013

Beauty Haul | Makeup, Skincare and More




I decided to head into town today to visit Priceline. I knew exactly what I wanted to get, but I had a browse in a few other shops along the way. First I went into Temt and picked up the gorgeous pair of pants pictured above. While I was trying to locate Priceline, I thought I would pop into Myer and look in the makeup section. I made my way to the Revlon counter once I remembered I had made a note of which foundation I wanted to check out.

The lady at the counter was lovely, she was able to match my colour perfectly on the first go [EDIT: or so I thought ... turns out it was far too dark when I applied it all over my face]. They had a deal where if you spent a certain amount of money ($40 I think) you would receive a gift valued at $113.75 Usually I don't believe the price value they tell you the gift is worth, but in this case I did. I decided to buy a concealer as well.

I left Myer and, using trusty Google Maps, I found the Priceline store and managed to find what I was looking for really quickly. The only thing I couldn't find was a mud mask by Formula 10.0.6, so I chose a different one by the same brand. I had been dying to use the Lee Stafford hair treatment and the Toni&Guy sea salt spray since I had seen reviews for them on YouTube (iclelivzi and Zoella). Here is a list of everything I bought.

C&S Pants/Leggings from Temt - $19.95
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin in 180 sand beige - $34.95
Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 03 light medium $26.95
Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturizing Spray - $15.99
Toni&Guy Heat Protection Mist - $15.99 (Toni&Guy products were 2 for $20)
Lee Stafford Treatment for Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length - $13.59
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask - $8.99
Marzena Reusable Cotton Strips (for waxing) - $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment